Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kobe Marathon 2011 神戸マラソン2011

Tonight I downloaded some thumbnail pictures that were taken of me while I ran the Kobe Marathon On November 20th, 2011. It was one of 3 major running events for me in 2011. Kobe Marathon meant a lot to me because it was the first time the race had been held and the course was made up of many areas where I normally train. Simply put, it was on my turf!

Enjoy the pictures!











Tonight I was also doing a lot of research to find out which races I will take on this year. I came across a 70km race in Osaka in May that looks very promising! We'll have to see. My Japanese isn't very strong and since the website is only in Japanese, I will have to get my wife to take a look at it.

Remember, the Running to Help Japan fundraiser page is LIVE and you can donate at any time. Every dollar helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment